Steven L. Stack
Financial Coach, CFEI ® & CFLP℠
Helping you build wealth holistically
Hi, I’m Steven! Thanks for coming to visit my page! You can scroll down to learn more about me. I hope to further connect with you!
I grew up in a Southern household which included my parents, siblings & I. While my parents didn’t come from great financial means, they provided a rich inheritance of faith, character, stewardship, generosity & love that I’m deeply grateful for to this day. Some of the things that I learned from an early age were the importance of giving, living within my means & saving for a rainy day which were the building blocks to me becoming a millionaire at age 31.
A big turning point for me came while in college at Clemson when I realized that I could not save my way to wealth; I had to invest! This set me on a path to discover how to make money work for me with the understanding that I would one day help others do the same. Now here I am almost two decades later having helped so many discover the things I’ve learned along the way!
My Values & Beliefs
As a man of faith, my life’s mission is to love God & love others as I love myself. I want to treat others in a way that reflects the love & grace I have received.
Family is very important to me. Passing down generational wealth that’s only financial is too small of a vision.
I believe in a vision that goes beyond my immediate family to positively impacting my “extended family” aka friends & community with my time, talent & treasure.
My approach is holistic in nature since I believe wealth is not only what’s in your bank account but also the person you’re becoming. Money is a great tool but a terrible master so it can’t be the measure of identity or a meaningful life.
That said, it’s important to talk about money in a healthy way since it’s vital for living. I believe the best financial plans include a steady, long term approach which has been proven time & again to yield sustainable results for countless amounts of people.
- Becoming a 1st Generation Millionaire by 31 Winning to Wealth
- Black Wealth Series: History of the Racial Wealth Gap The Financial Key Podcast
- The Kickback – Man of Faith, Millionaire & Financial Guru Boardroom Vision
- The Black Millennial Millionaire Episode The Fo Alexander Show
- Interview: Simple Money Talks with Steven Stack The Financial Key Podcast
Simple Money Talks eBook
- Ever felt like the topic of money was intimidating or too complicated?
- This is a book that I co-wrote with my 8-year old daughter around our money conversations with each other.
- It includes personal stories plus key takeaways that are impactful whether you have children or not.